Thursday, February 21, 2013

More Foodie Movies From You



The post Foodie Movies elicited wonderful responses.  It only seemed right to respond with a list of the movies you all suggested.  I haven’t seen all these, but intend to.  And I have no idea how I left Ratatouille off the list.  Let’s call that a giant mistake.  So, here’s what you suggested we add…

Tampopo
Soylent Green – I have to giggle at this
Waitress – Keri Russell at her best in a beautifully simple movie
My Dinner with Andre
Diner
Julie and Julia
Like Water for Chocolate
In Organic We Trust
Future of Food
Who is killing the great chefs of Europe?
Eat, Drink, Man, Woman
I am in Love
Catfish and Black Bean Sauce
Life as We Know It
No Reservations
The Cook, The Thief, His Wife and His Lover
Tortilla Soup
Dinner Rush

I have no doubt there are more to add, so keep them coming.

2 comments:

Jen McHugh said...

Big Night! The best and wonderful soundtrack!

Gary Allen said...

Fried Green Tomatoes... and, while we're straying into the darker side of food movies, any of the Hannibal Lecter movies.